"Purple Storm" Handmade Jewelry Collection
"Purple Storm" represents abuse you are going through or have survived. Powerful shades of purples and blacks, grays and white and a touch of silver. This is from 'When the Melting Began Series' .
This design looks like a thunderstorm, cause the pain of abuse can cause your body to feel like a storm on the inside and outside, with all your emotions and pain flooding you at once . This was my very first melting I ever did in 2013.
The Purple Storm Jewelry Collection shines a brightness that brings healing and joy to your life, or loved ones while doubling as a conversation starter. Their purpose is to bring awareness to, and educate others about the invisible battle scars we carry. It is a reminder that you are not alone. Be proud of who you are as you continue to become a stronger you. And never be ashamed of your story. -Alisa Marie
Each piece is handmade by me. No two are ever the same, they're all unique just like you. Our Jewelry Collection consists of My Sunshine Pin, Be True to yourself Bracelet, Survivor Pendant, Earrings, and Ring.
- Pendants are a Nickel and Lead Free Bezel with glass dome ,18 inch 925 silver plated snake chain with lobster clasp. that does not kink
- Earrings are made of a zinc alloy in a silver tone ( Lead and Nickel free)
- Sunshine pins are Nickel and Lead Free
- Be True to Yourself Bracelets are silver plated.
- Rings are adjustable and Nickel and Lead Free
Please allow 2 weeks for shipping.