"Toxic" Handmade Jewelry Collection
"Toxic" represents Neurotoxicity. This design is black and blue with a little pink, like a bruise it signifies trauma to the brain. This was created in 'The Battle of Barrington'.
"Toxic" Jewelry Collection shines a brightness that brings healing and joy to your life, or loved ones while doubling as a conversation starter. Their purpose is to bring awareness to, and educate others about the invisible battle scars we carry. It is a reminder that you are not alone. Be proud of who you are as you continue to become a stronger you. And never be ashamed of your story. -Alisa Marie
Each piece is handmade by me. No two are ever the same, they're all unique just like you. Our Jewelry Collection consists of My Sunshine Pin, Be True to yourself Bracelet, Survivor Pendant, Earrings, and Ring.
- Pendants are a Nickel and Lead Free Bezel with glass dome ,18 inch 925 silver plated snake chain with lobster clasp. that does not kink
- Earrings are made of a zinc alloy in a silver tone ( Lead and Nickel free)
- Sunshine pins are Nickel and Lead Free
- Be True to Yourself Bracelets are silver plated.
- Rings are adjustable and Nickel and Lead Free
Please allow 2 weeks for shipping.
To purchase this design is on other products please copy and paste in Google search. https://www.redbubble.com/people/truecolors2017/collections/781922-the-battle-of-barrington